Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
XtremeCheese
My Device: Z10, Q10, Bold 9900, Bold 9700

Application Denied for Crashing on Launch on Z10?

I recently submitted an application to BlackBerry World, and I received a response saying that it apparently launches and crashes on a Z10.  I've tested this application on about 5-6 different devices, all different variants of the Z10 and Dev Alpha C, with no issues.  I've made sure to test the BAR file that was submitted, and it worked as expected on all devices.

I sent an email to the address included in my rejection, however it seems that no one is going to respond to me.  This is getting to be quite frustrating since it seems that this is the only way to get in contact with application approval team. Does anyone know who I can contact to get this issue resolved?  Also, does anyone have any idea why the application wouldn't launch on their testing devices when it works on every device I've tried it on?

Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

Re: Application Denied for Crashing on Launch on Z10?

As I said in your other thread you can fill out a support ticket via your vendor portal.....

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
New Developer
XtremeCheese

I've already done this, and never receive responses. I just need a way to actually get in contact with someone myself or else I feel this will never get resolved...
Developer
StevenKader
My Device: Z10 LE

If you want to send it to me I'll try it and give you feedback.  If they said it crashed it most likely did....question is why.  Email me at steve at jaredcompany dot com if you want.

Steven Kader at JaredCo
   Follow me on Twitter    |     Mipixi.com :  Web App for Photo Sharing
New Developer
XtremeCheese

Sent.  Thanks for offering to take a look!  I'm fairly certain things should be okay, but maybe there's something to do with the builds I have been running.  Now, this should work on 10.0, but I'm not 100% sure since I developed it with the 10.1 NDK.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
MahendraDJ
My Device: 9810

Hi,

Is your problem solved? if you don't mind, you can send my by PM for your application name, application ID and your vendor name so I can re-testing your application and send the result to you.

Regards,

Alfredo