Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
viral_agile
My Carrier: Abc

Application release rejection

i have released my application on black berry app world and it is rejected. i got the following reason for rejecting the app.

Unfortunately Release '1.0' from your product 'My App Name' has not passed testing and therefore cannot be approved for sale through BlackBerry App World.

"The application fails to Launch gives an error message ""Error starting My App Name: Module ‘My App Module-33’ not found"", with “OK” option to dismiss the message.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Wipe the handset.
2. Install the application using Java loader.
3. Launch the application.
4. Notice the above mentioned error message."

i have also find for wipe the handset and found that it is harmful for the black berry.Here is the link for that.
http://newbbie.com/2008/11/09/how-and-why-to-wipe-your-blackberry/

i am not able to get what is wrong with the app. can any body please guide me for this ?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
boatagrrr
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Application release rejection

I am also having this issue. Bigger confusion is that the Application works on my device when i load it through Eclipse but as soon as it gets released to App World it gets this error.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Carrier: RIM

Re: Application release rejection

Hey guys,

Are you able to provide me the application names?  I'm curious why two applications are failing the testing for very similar reasons. 

I'd like to get the application names and take a closer look on my own test devices.

Please use plain text.