Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
keraisureshv
My Device: Not Specified

Application review period

Hi,

I have submit application on app world at 4th-march but still not getting any replay(approve/reject), I ry to find out how many days take to approve the answare is max 15 days.

I don't understand what RIM is take too much time to approve application.

I have developed same application for Android but it's take only 1 hour to approve and still date it be 40k downloed. i am losting my revinew because of too late of approve.

Any one please help me what i have to do next and what is email id to sent Blackberry approve process.

Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: Application review period

Actually 15 days was the average time before the playbook offer. Approval of apps can take anywhere between a few days to a maximum of 4 weeks. (Based on my personal experience).

With this playbook offer the app approval process has slowed down significantly so not to worry, your app should be reviewed soon.

I would say wait at least 4 weeks in total before contacting them.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

RIM has a person actually review an app before it gets accepted. It is unclear what the actual test steps are, but we do know they at least install it and run it. None of this occurs on the Android marketplace (now Play). It is an attempt to provide some quality control which is lacking on the Android side.
Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Yes.  I have apps pending from the 5th.  That is 17 days.  I'm pulling my hair on this.  How can they sit on this for so long?  What the heck are they doing?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TauPowered
My Device: Playbook

smiley wrote:

Yes.  I have apps pending from the 5th.  That is 17 days.  I'm pulling my hair on this.  How can they sit on this for so long?  What the heck are they doing?

Approving all the spam apps ported from Google Play to PB market - it takes time, because there are hundreds of the same clonned app with different names...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop AppWorld spammers like Handster Inc (http://bit.ly/GFR5ME) - they ruin the mobile market for all the indie developers.
Stop them now or we start loosing the customers to Apple and Microsoft.
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

smiley wrote:

I see a clear trend here - PlayBook apps are approved much faster than smartphones apps. For my latest PB app it took 2 days :Eek: while a smartphone app is waiting for more than a week. The same applies for the opened tickets (meta-data change, reviews etc.)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.