Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
barees63
My Device: 8320, 9500, 9700

Re: BB Commerce Payment

[ Edited ]

Yes, the amount sent is far less than either November or December revenue.. I haven't had any kind of payment advice explaining what this payment represents.. what's going on?

[EDIT] OK, I see the commerce report is not in US dollars so the actual payment amount will depend on the various exchange rates at the time, guess I'll have to wait for the "Monthly Vendor Statement".

Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780

I received mine as well. The amount received is much less than I expected like others.

My app was featured in November, and from reports shows that I should be paid roughly $100-200 more than what I received.

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

I received the Account statement doc for November. I don't have enough time yet to go through the doc and compare it with the BB commerce report sale by sale, but the weird thing is that I received $40 less in my PayPal account (compared to what stands in Account statement)...

Gosh, I'm a developer and not an accountant! Why should I waste hours of my time trying to find out what's wrong with the payments? :Helpsmilie:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
nzcoderguy
My Device: n/a

I'm currently receiving payments via PayPal, and there is no minimum payout for them.. some months its $2-3 USD etc

+Like this post, if you find it useful!

+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Developer
QuiteSimple

QuiteSimple wrote:

...but the weird thing is that I received $40 less in my PayPal account (compared to what stands in Account statement)...

At least this mystery is solved. It seems for October RIM paid me more than I should get, so they just withhold the sum from November payment.

Still digging the sales report to figure out the difference :Sweatdrop:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
nzcoderguy
My Device: n/a

hmmm would be interesting to check your reports to see if they are matching up with what you have been paid..

I have to do this regularly with Apple for payouts.. 

+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Developer
QuiteSimple

Update: I compared the BB Ecommerce report with the Account statement, sales are definitely missing (I checked 3 apps). Unfortunately BB Ecommerce report has been removed, so I have the data only for November and December to work with.

I will contact the ecommerce support, will keep you updated

Developer
mapleleafs90

I second that there are definitely sales missing.

Also the account statement I received for December today does not match the payment I received 2 days ago.

The amount received is $10 less than the statement received today..

Also like you said I am pretty sure there are missing sales.
Developer
QuiteSimple

UPDATE:

Over the next couple of days,  you will receive a vendor payment from BlackBerry Commerce to your PayPal account for transactions processed in November, 2012 and December, 2012.  These transactions were delayed due to unforeseen technical issues. We have addressed the issue and taken steps to avoid such technical issues in the future.

I just got the mail above and $210 into my PayPal account. It seems the missing sales in November and December are covered now. I hope that the technical issue is resolved since I can't check the January sales (E-commerce report was removed)

If you suspect that you have missing sales and you haven't received such email, I'd suggest to contact the BB E-commerce support.

Developer
mapleleafs90

Got the same e-mail and the missing funds sent to my account. Glad to know we weren't crazy.