Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
Accepted Solution

BB Ecommerse payment issues (again)

I just love the "(again)" part of my topics....

For February I got the payment and the account statement from BB E-commerse. Guess what - they are different by few hundred dollars. So as per Account statement I should be paid more than I received in my PayPal account.

Anyone having the same issue?

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Developer
ttktdb
My Device: 9900

Re: BB Ecommerse payment issues (again)

I'm too :smileysad:

Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

I'm also confused as heck. I have no idea who is sending me anymore.  Bango, BB Commerce, Paypal.  Each month i'm getting less and less.

Either BlackBerry get this fixed and tell us who is doing what I give up.

Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780

It should not be a guessing game for developers, a simple report should show how many sales bb commerce, bango, and dr sold during a specific period.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Mystery solved, got response from e-commerce support:

----------------
Please note that on Feb 22nd 2013, we sent a payment to your PayPal account in the amount of $XXXXXX USD. This was for missed November, December and January sales. This is the extra amount that is showing on your statement.
--------------------

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry