Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
spoutnik
My Device: DevAlpha, PlayBook
My Carrier: BaseDE, BouyguesFR

BB10 Application visible on DevAlpha but can not be downloaded

Hi, 

I published a few of my apps on the AppWorld to support BlackBerry10 and the DevAlpha. The apps have all been accepted. I can find them in the AppWorld app on my DevAlpha. But I can not install them. There is no button or anything :-(
Could sombody with a DevAlpha please check? The app is called QRScanner (48078). Did you encounter similar problems? What must I do to enable people to not only see the app but also download and test it?

Thank you,

Toby

Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BB10 Application visible on DevAlpha but can not be downloaded

ya i see a bug like that too where u cant dl apps. I think it happens if you have the same BBId linked to PlayBook. Is that the issue with you?

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
spoutnik
My Device: DevAlpha, PlayBook
My Carrier: BaseDE, BouyguesFR

indeed I also own a PlayBook where I am connected with the same account. I was not aware that this is not allowed. What is also strange that other apps I can download from the AppWorld.

Could you have a look if you can install that application (just query for 'qr' there is only one hit). That would be great just to know if it is a problem with my device or a problem of the app that I released.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor
JordanMc
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Hi Toby,

Please make sure your DevAlpha device is running the latest OS build.

Please see the following link:  https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberry10devalphas/update

Thanks,

Jordan

Please use plain text.