Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
shenjo
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: telcel
Accepted Solution

BUG ON REVIEWS APPWORLD, 6 STARS RATING?, REVIEW RATING TRY LOAD "star-67.gif"

Hello, i have a review that it doesnt appear the image of stars and it goes the complete rating goes to zero.

I see my other reviews and when is the best review it loads a image "star-10.gif".

In other when they are only 4 stars fill, it loads "star-8.gif"

the review that doesnt load the rating, i see in properties that it want to load a "star-67.gif", this is why i have the rating in 0 in my app.

i send multiple forms to appworld support wihout answer..

In appworld when u see an app, it show 5 stars rating.. but in my app, i see more than 5!! this all u can see in appworld...

my app name is:   myklls

I contact with the client that upload that review, and it told me that when he was uploading the review, the browser crash, and thats why it appear like that, the review is awesome, but rating is wrong..

please appworld fix this !

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: BUG ON REVIEWS APPWORLD, 6 STARS RATING?, REVIEW RATING TRY LOAD "star-67.gif"

Hi shenjo,

I can see the same thing on my side.  We're looking into how this even happened.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shenjo

Re: BUG ON REVIEWS APPWORLD, 6 STARS RATING?, REVIEW RATING TRY LOAD "star-67.gif"

wow, that was a quick answer, if i know that i didnt spend time on filling that forms.. thxs, hope u can fix it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
sblantipodi
My Device: Not Specified

do you see this problem only from your phone using the app world client or also on the app world website?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shenjo

Hello: In the appworld mobile, there is the problem 6 stars rating in app(right now i think they are resolving the issue, because it shows unrated), on reviews the one that is "star-67.gif" it shown like a "star-1.gif" In the appworld pc, the rating is in 0, and on the review it doesnt load nothing ("star-67.gif")
Please use plain text.
Contributor
shenjo

Please help anyone!!

i have a poor rating because a bug, my sales are going down.. pease help..

Please use plain text.
Developer
cwong15

Can't you just deny the review? At least the 0 star review won't appear in the reviews.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
shenjo

the problem is that the review is great! and the rating was great, only because the browser crash when uploading, appworld think that the review is -67..

if the review were 0, my general rating was better, but how can i accept a rating -67!! ?

this is a bug please fix it..

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

This should now be fixed - denied reviews no longer apply to the overall rating of an application, so I've gone ahead and Denied the -67 review.

Please use plain text.
Developer
sblantipodi

[ Edited ]

On my apps the denied reviews still affect the overall rating.

EDIT: This is true only in the vendor portal, not in the app world.

Please use plain text.