Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Bango Earnings Report???

I earned over 3000$ in 2 month May and Jun, but received 2 Report from Bango notice i have 102$ in May and 65$ in Jun. (My english very bad, sorry.)

in Blackberry Bango

Bango send report to mail

who can explain to me, please? hixhix

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Bango Earnings Report???

Have you tried contacting Bango for an explanation?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer

[ Edited ]

The $100 range seems more in line with previous months (within a factor of ~10), what does your Vendor Portal report say?

Are you expecting an increase by a factor of a ~300, seems unlikely based on previous months.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Contributor

i don't understand, why Indicative Earnings Report difference Revenue Report. In Indicative Earnings Report that Bango send to me, i earned 102$ (May) and 65$(June). But in the Revenue Report of Blackberry.bango.com or Blackberry Vendor Portal, i earned over 3000$ (May+June)

What is Indicative Earnings Report? What is Revenue Report? and  What is Earnings summary in Bango Portal :smileysad: hixhix

Developer

I think you'll find it's a bug somewhere in Bango's reporting system, if not then congrats on an incredibly selling app.

Did you contact them as I suggested?

Developer

Did you also correlate the downloads with the Vendor report as s I also suggested?

Contributor

i downloaded the report from Blackberry Vendor, and it over 3000$ as Revenue Report in Bango.

I contact to Bango Support, they reply me that 

"The reason why you are seeing differences in the amounts being reported on the Blackberry portal and your final settlement invoice us due to delays payments from the Indonesian operators. 
Id like to point you to our knowledge base article on delayed payment sourceshttp://support.bango.com/entries/46915868-Why-have-I-not-been-paid-earnings-for-certain-operators-"

Developer

Congrats on that what''s your app BTW?

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE

That is mostly due to carrier billing delays, It should reflect shortly in your bango report.