Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
Accepted Solution

Bango: Indonesia sales missing

I just got my Bango invoice for December 2012. I was surpised to see that the earnings are much lower than those in November (of course there is a steady decline in saled of BBOS apps but not that steep). After I examined the invoice it seems that there is no sales from Indonesia - Indosat and XL Indonesia carriers are missing. However as per my sales reports I've made a lot of sales in Indonesia.

So two options here:

1) Sales in Indonesia are going through BB Commerce (probably not because BBCommerce sales report doesn't display much sales in Indonesia)

2) Bango f..ed it up again

Unfortunately Bango has disabled vendor login in the last few weeks with explanation that they are working on a new vendor portal together with RIM, so I can't even send a Bango support ticket now.

Anyone else with Bango Indonesia sales missing or it is just me?

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

Re: Bango: Indonesia sales missing

Same here.  Nothing for Asia.

did you check your Nov sales? Do they include Indonesia?

Developer
QuiteSimple

Yes, November was OK. I was able to login in Bango portal and see that they owe more money than stated in the invoice. I created a support ticket too, so let's see what will happen.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Regular Contributor
Sonic63
My Device: playbook, storm, curve

[ Edited ]

Same here, Indonesia not listed and nothing listed for Verizon Wireless either... still looking at it.

France isn't listed either.

Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780

Same here. I only saw North America and Europe
Regular Contributor
Sonic63
My Device: playbook, storm, curve

How does one go about logging into the bango site?  

Developer
adwiv
My Device: Not Specified

Did anyone contact Bango regarding this?

Developer
QuiteSimple

I did (created support ticket). However you can send email to their support too (you'll find the Bango support email in the invoice)

Developer
QuiteSimple

Reply from Bango (I removed the figures):
------

Here are the figures for the two missing carriers.

They have been taken away from your earnings SBI due to the carriers not paying out the earnings in time. We are currently talking to them to get the payments delivered.

You will be paid for these as soon as the payment from the carriers has arrived. If this process goes beyond another payment we will still pay you the full amount owed as soon as the funds have been sent to us.

Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

QuiteSimple wrote:
Reply from Bango (I removed the figures):
------

Here are the figures for the two missing carriers.

They have been taken away from your earnings SBI due to the carriers not paying out the earnings in time. We are currently talking to them to get the payments delivered.

You will be paid for these as soon as the payment from the carriers has arrived. If this process goes beyond another payment we will still pay you the full amount owed as soon as the funds have been sent to us.

"You will be paid for these as soon as the payment from the carriers has arrived. If this process goes beyond another payment we will still pay you the full amount owed as soon as the funds have been sent to us."

are they kidding?  of course you have to pay us in full.  why the frock have they stopped paying? are they getting greeding like everyone else?