Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bango Payout this Month???

Heh. We don't even get an invoice from Bango...just a paypal notice.

You're probably right that it's some kind of VAT.
Developer
My Device: Bold 9780

Well I wasn't paid by Bango yet. Is there a monthly minimum? 

Visitor
My Device: 9800

I've received the invoice from bango on Thursday and till now - there are no money on my paypal account.

Don't understand the payment system... Little bit worried and upset.

Developer
My Device: Z10

it you just started with bango they delay 3 months before sending the payment.  what you get is just a sales report for the current month.

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780

I started selling at the end of September, to date I have only received a payment for November from Bango...

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810

jonberry wrote:
Heh. We don't even get an invoice from Bango...just a paypal notice.

That's strange. Bango sends invoices to your support mail for whatever reason, you can try to check the spam folder. If you don't find anything, just contact their support, they are quite responsive.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810

QuiteSimple wrote:

I just received the Bango payment, however it is 20% less than expected, the tax is missing from the payment. This is the second time such "error" happens, previous time was October and they added the missing money two months later. Sigh...

Update: I received yesterday the missing payment after two-weeks of mail-ping-pong with Bango support. Happy ending I guess.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
My Device: Z10

QuiteSimple wrote:

QuiteSimple wrote:

I just received the Bango payment, however it is 20% less than expected, the tax is missing from the payment. This is the second time such "error" happens, previous time was October and they added the missing money two months later. Sigh...

Update: I received yesterday the missing payment after two-weeks of mail-ping-pong with Bango support. Happy ending I guess.

so does anyone happens to everyone or just the country you are in?