Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
Accepted Solution

Bango?

Hi,

I've been a dev since the end of last year and during the signup process, I agreed to bango's and DR's terms and conditions. I was later e-mailed my details for Digital river, but have never ever heard anything from bango. Am i supposed to go to their website and signup from there or is it done automatically?

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Developer
adwiv
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bango?

Check your support email. Bango sends you a sales report at the start of every month. It will be from finance at bango.com

Developer
TheFlowFX

I have never in the history of being a bb dev, got an e-mail from bango. Nothing!

Does that mean I've lost some money?

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Developer
adwiv

1. Do you develop for phones or just playbook?

2. Do you get paid twice a month or just once?

Developer
TheFlowFX

1. For phones I just make themes and charge for them.

2. I have created an app for the playbook which is free of charge.

Developer
TheFlowFX

And also get paid once a month by digital river

Developer
adwiv

Strange. You should be getting something from Bango. Unless you are earning very low amounts of course. Bango might have a policy to wait for payout till you reach a certain limit, but it shouldn't be more than $100.

Download your purchase report from appworld and compare the revenue received with that of purchase report. Since your payments are only from DR, you should be paid the entire amount for say March 2012 by 26th April.

You might even send a mail to Bango at support@bango.com. They are quite prompt in replying.

Developer
TheFlowFX

Well most of the stuff I put up is free. So it might be becasue of low amounts. I don't think I've hit >$100 in any month so that might be it. 

I am however expecting this month to be over 100, I'll see what happens then. I'll contact them now and see what they say.