Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: VMS Mobifone

BlackBerry Commerce Account Statement is different from the Purchase Report of Vendor Portal

Hi guys

I have just received the June (1/6-30/6)  Account Statement but when I had a look at the information, it was missing alot of purchases. To make sure again the difference, I generated the purchase report from the vendor portal for June time I have total 57 times but in the statement it was 16 times

I am very surprise !!!! I emailed the customer support for this problem

Have anyone here seen this issue before? what is your best recommend or resolution ? 

Thank you

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: BlackBerry Commerce Account Statement is different from the Purchase Report of Vendor Portal

Have you received a Bango invoice for June? Your sales goes through BBCommerce (credit card and PayPal) and Bango (carrier billing).

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Q10, Z10, Z30
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: BlackBerry Commerce Account Statement is different from the Purchase Report of Vendor Portal

QuiteSimple has the likeliest answer.

Just to elaborate, Digital River is another source (if you have PlayBook sales).  They pay around the 24th or 25th of the following month.  You can go to their website and get a purchase report from them around the 8th of the following month.

I don't know how Bango works since they only pay after accumulating $50.00 worth of payments to you.  I'm not sure if you can get monthly reports of logged sales in the meantime or if they are supposed to send you a monthly report of sales that are accumulating.  If they are supposed to send you a monthly report of accumulating sales then I have an issue with them.  If you can download a report, I don't know how to do that.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: VMS Mobifone

[ Edited ]

thanks for your answer. I have got the reply email from BlackBerry:

1.Here is a chart to explain how the transactions are being processed. You will receive payment from Digital River, Bango and BlackBerry Commerce as there may be transactions with each of these entities.  The payment and supporting docs (payment advice and statement) that BlackBerry Commerce sends to you is only for the transactions with BlackBerry Commerce as MoR. Bango may take up to 60 days to make payment and must also have a $50 minimum balance.

2. The Vendor Portal provides you with gross sales/downloads information in the local currency for all Merchants of Record (BlackBerry Commerce, Bango and Digital River). For information on the vendor rev share for these sales, the statements that BlackBerry Commerce, Bango and Digital River provide, have that level of detail; as well as the FX rates for those transactions.  

3. The date on the statement is the last day of the month for which transactions have settled and are being remitted for.  For eg: Purchases that are made late in the month may not settled (funds received from the vendor) until the next month and will be paid with the next months payment.