Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

BlackBerry PlayBook offer and customs

I don't know whether this is propper subforum for this matter but I'll write here anyway. Description of the problem:

PlayBook offer that was running around Febryary this year, the company(BlackBerry and Tmg Ideas) that was shipping the tablets stated that reimbursement will be provided  for any amount paid for customs/import charges. I've contacted them throught email, and they required relevant documents, copy of ID and bank account number. Normally, I've provided everything and they said

Thank you for the information.  We will use it to process your reimbursement as soon as possible.

That last email was on  26 June 2012 17:52. Since then no response from them. I've also sent an email few days ago asking what happened with this matter, but still no response. 

Also, I've applied for Marmalade offer, got my game approved and now waiting for PlayBook to arrive. On their forum  they clearly state "Amount will be reimbursed", but I'm affraid that same will happen as the first offer.

Can anyone more informed about this matter (administrators on this forum) give me some reasonable advice or somehow help me about this ?

Please use plain text.
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Re: BlackBerry PlayBook offer and customs

[ Edited ]

hi borceg,

forward me the last email you sent and I'll look into it. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

Re: BlackBerry PlayBook offer and customs

Forwarded. Thanks for your help.
Please use plain text.