Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
nilanchalapanigrahy
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Airtel

BlackbeRry App World Not Downloading the latest release of my app

Hi,

I am having problems with downloading my application "Smart Screenshot Capture™ FREE" from blackberry app world. I have updated the latest release build version 2.0 and it has been approved by RIM. Ticket has been resolved. First day the version 2.0 was available for download. But today suddenlly  i observed that my 2.0 relese is no more visible in app world aplication list for download. Only the old version i.e. version 1.2 is getting downloaded.

I hae tried several times from several different device and it was shocking and so strange. I then went back on the app world vendor portal login, but I can see the version  2.0 is approved and up for sale.

Can anyone suggest what i should do now? How to get the visiblity of my application with latest 2.0 release version.

I would appreciate your help.

Hope to hear from you 

Nilanchala

Please use plain text.
Developer
simply_abhik
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: BlackbeRry App World Not Downloading the latest release of my app

Hi,

Just delete the version 2.0 n then reinstall the version 1.2 or whichever is now available n approved by RIM...

Am not sure why this happened, but maybe the version 2.0 is having some issue and thats the reason it has been removed...

Good Luck... 

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nilanchalapanigrahy

Oh no! Version 2.0 has been approved and it was available for download for one day. I have downloaded in my torch 9800. Now, after two days i saw old version 1.2 is downloading. 2.0 is no more available. I saw from blackberry app world web version 2.0 is available as latest relase. but not downloadin in device.

However, i have sent another build for approval. Lets see how it will work.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor
JordanMc
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Hello,

Are you still seeing this issue?  

-Jordan

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nilanchalapanigrahy

I have raised a ticket in Blackberry app world on this issue. And thanks App world Support Team, they helped me to resolve the issue. 

Solution: As Appworld in in maintenance mode, It supporting only "All" Language's. If you select one language it doesn't download the version. They are currently working on fixing the issue, as per the reply from RIM.

I have changed the language support to all and my problem is resolved. 

Thanks again to the Team. 

Please use plain text.