Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

benguydubai
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Du

Blackberry Developer Account Approval

Good afternoon,

I have recently had an App developed for BB, Android and iPhone and the App is complete and ready to upload. It was only then I was told I need to have a developer account with all of these and I cannot use the developers account.

I have completed the form online, but did not attach my paypal details due to the website crashing when ever I tried and I received an email stating I need to send my company documents. I have sent my certificate of Incorporation, MOM and AOA and now have heard nothing back from any one?

How long does this take, can I pay to hurry it up? and what else can I do as these Apps have to be live.

My company name was Lasso IM Ltd and emails used were:

ben.guy@lassoim.com

admin@lassoim.com

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
adwiv
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Developer Account Approval

Its a weekend, so expect approval only on monday.

Please use plain text.
Developer
zezke
My Device: Z10 (red Limited Edition)
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

I suggest that you remove your e-mailaddresses, you might get some spam otherwise. And give it a few days, your account will get approved.

-------------------------------------------
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development -- Proud member of the Belgian BlackBerry Developer group
Samples: Park in Ghent
Feeling generous? Nominate me for BB Elite member!
Please use plain text.
benguydubai
My Carrier: Du

Thanks both for you advice. I will try and edit the account and await until Monday. The hard this is I live in the UAE and so am 8-10 hours behind North amercia, and although I started the process on Friday AM UAE time, I have an App awaiting publication but the developer only told me about this.

I wish there was a contact number to call to make sure they have all the documents etc they need so I can get the App live asap.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Carrier: Rogers

the turn around process is pretty quick, dont worry. You can always contact Dev Relations via twitter @BlackBerryDev

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.