Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
sNagel
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Blackberry ID update needed but then fails

I have uploaded the new appworld to my handheld, now it needs to update my ID and when I agree to install it now this message shows: " Blackberry Installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" this message shows up everytime.... HELP!?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bunty21
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: Airtel - India

Re: Blackberry ID update needed but then fails

open app world.... go to my account... payment options... put your username & password... it will be authenticated. yu can then cancel the payment option... hope it should work fine!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sNagel
My Carrier: vodacom

It doesn't work. It asks to update my I'd before i can use my app world and when the error message opens it kicks me out of the app world... It doesn't seen to connect to the blackberry I'd server, because it troes to contact the server then sends the error message...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bunty21
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: Airtel - India

Hmmmm... Try uninstalling and re-installing app world... I faced a similar situation and it got rectified...
Please use plain text.
kosari
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

yes that is right...i try it once...install the blackberry app world new version...and succeeded....before that im instal OS again, try to open with old app world, create new ID and then verified. After verified, install new version of app world. That is. Try it ....

Best Regards

Kosari Peni
Please use plain text.
bishmkwayi
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: cell c

how do you install a new OS in your phone, mine gives me error 80002. it requires me to update my blackberry id but fails everytime to update

Please use plain text.
brunofranzoni
My Carrier: MTN

My appworld says it needs latest blackberry Id. But when I accept to update I can't connect to update serveR I have tried many timeS any one to help me
Please use plain text.