Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
rgram
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry application not shown in emulator

I am using Netbeans IDE 6.9.1 and black berry JDE 4.7.0 with Blackberry 9500 simulator

When i run first blackberry helloworld application,it compiles and run emulator correctly....in emulator shows the blackberry home page but my application(Hello world) is not displayed. please help me to run my applications on blackberry emulator......

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Blackberry application not shown in emulator

Your application should be listed in the Downloads folder and probably does not have any icon.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rgram

Hello Quite Simple..plz explain me clearly...because i'm new to Java ME.....

Please use plain text.
Developer
demotics2002
My Device: Storm 2 - 9550

[ Edited ]

You are new to J2ME but then, seems like your question has nothing to do with it.

Once the simulator starts, in most cases it will automatically start your application. Sometimes it launches your screen, or sometimes the device simulator just goest to home screen. In the latter, click the Menu button then go to downloads. You will find your application there but may not have icon as what QuiteSimple stated. Some devices don't display the application name so you will need to hover or focus every icon in the "downloads" folder. You will find you application there.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
sunillinus05

hi,

take the Gallery option.(the one which is found near the back option)...In that you have a option called Downloads...click that...you can find your " Hello world "  project inside that..

Please use plain text.