Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Bundle rejected. Package ID mismatch due to change in keys.

I'm unable to properly sign an upgrade to my application due to lost signing keys. I still have the *.CSj files that were originally issued to me. When signing this new upgrade, I get the following error from the vendor portal:

File bundle (PlanningPoker-1_1_0_7.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle.

Is there any way to recover my signing keys or some way to have this bundle accepted?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Bundle rejected. Package ID mismatch due to change in keys.

Did you link your original code signing keys with your BlackBerry ID? If not you will need to contact the BlackBerry World team and request they clear your package ID, this may cause some problems for existing users as app updates will now create a duplicate app install.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor

How do I get in contact with them?
Retired

Contributor

By the way, I still have my CSJ files that were emailed to me when I signed up as a vendor. Is there any way I can use these with the new NDK?

CSJ files were the keys that were given to me before BBID was used.
Retired

Semaphor wrote:
By the way, I still have my CSJ files that were emailed to me when I signed up as a vendor. Is there any way I can use these with the new NDK?

CSJ files were the keys that were given to me before BBID was used.

No, those files are single use only. 

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

[ Edited ]

Easiest and most reliable method is in plain view, but most devs seem to miss it... log in to the BB World vendor portal and click on the link at the bottom of every page that says "For Questions or Support please contact Vendor Support".

Semaphor wrote:
How do I get in contact with them?

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.