Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: -----
Accepted Solution

Can;t login with my blackberry ID

Hello, i;m developer and trying to login with my Blackberry ID, I'd like to submit a new application, but I get the message that my blackberry ID doesn't exist. It was a while ago that i logged in for the last time, but I still get messages from blackberry to my e-mail adres, so I suppose this is the e-mail adres connected to my blackberry ID. Also when trying to reset the password, it says, blackberry ID doesn;t exist.

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Can;t login with my blackberry ID

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Are you sure you're using correct login info? Did you delete your ID?

Here are some info you need if not I sugguest just create new ID http://bbid.com but try following those steps first;

How to change or update the BlackBerry ID Username (email address

How to change or reset the BlackBerry ID password

How to reset the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Contributor
My Device: -----

Re: Can;t login with my blackberry ID

[ Edited ]

@Solved: I made a new blackberry ID and was able to attach it to my existing vendor portal, maybe this was necessary because of the new blackberry 10 OS

Thanks for your answer :-)

I already tried these things, but won't help. I;m not quite sure if i',m using the right info to login because I didn;t login for a while. But I think it has to be an e-mail adress? Or should it be a username or a login number? I don;t have a blackberry device, maybe this could cause it?

I thought I had to use my e-mail adres, on this adres I also get e-mails from blackberry. Could one of you maybe check out what my ID is?

Thanks