Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
RaghavSood
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: AirTel
Accepted Solution

Can't see Digital River reports

Hi all,

I published an app yesterday, and according to the App World reports, I've had 9 downloads and one purchase. However, when I login to my Digital River console, I cannot see the app at all. There are no reports at all. Is there something special I need to do to set it up? Or is there a time delay for the reports to appear? For the record, this is the app: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/115397/.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: Can't see Digital River reports

Yes there is a time period. Reports are genereated at the end of the month. You can check this in e-pen reports.

Directly from digitial river:

*****REPORTING INFORMATION******

The report that you will have access to is called the ePen report. The ePen report is used by accounting and finance personnel to reconcile Digital River payments and transactions for the payment period. This report is typically not used for marketing or promotional tracking purposes. The ePen report is guaranteed to be available in the command console by the 20th business day (often available by the 10th business day) of each month.

To view an ePen report:

1. Log into the command console at https://gc.digitalriver.com/gc/ent/login.do with the account credentials provided
2. Locate the "Reporting" menu item in the upper navigation.
3. Hover over "Reporting" to see the drop down appear. Select "ePen Reports"
4. Click on the name of the report you want to view in the Available Files list.
5. A window appears prompting you to open or save the Zip® file of the report.
6. Choose a location on your computer to save the report.

Each individual report in the ePen report can be viewed with Microsoft® Excel but you will also need WinZip® to extract the individual reports from the compressed file in which they are delivered. You can download WinZip from www.winzip.com.

ePen financial reporting questions should be directed to RIMISVSupport@digitalriver.com

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RaghavSood
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: AirTel

What about the reports we see in the App World? How often are those updated?
Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

The 'Download' reports are changed every 24 hours according to my experience. The 'Purchase' reports are real time. 

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.