Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Cannot log in to my Vendor account

** I accidently post topic with same content at General Discusstion Board. If admin think one should be deleted, please delete the one in General Discussion Board, not this one... as I think the appropiate place of my post should be in this board.

Hello,

I have a very strange probem. I have account in Vendor Portal for many years but hadn't log in for quite a long time.

Until, Last week,  I tried to access Vendor Portal again to manage my applications.

I used my BlackBerry ID to login (apprently, AppWorld changed to use BlackBerry ID instead of Vendor email/password for logging in). Then I was asked to fill in my Vendor email and password to link Vendor account to my BlackBerry ID.

However, the system keeps saying that I provide wrong username/password for Vendor Account even I am sure I filled in the right one... so I chose "Forget Password" button and provide my Vendor email...

The website stated that it has sent email to my Vendor email to reset password.. but apparently no email has been sent to me (Vendor email)... I already tried it many times and many daysbut result is the same.

Please let me know how can I resolve this issue, or who I should contact in order to get my Reset Password email for my Vendor account.

Regards,

Chulayuth A. (Nok)

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Cannot log in to my Vendor account

Contact Vendor Support...

https://developer.blackberry.com/blackberryworld/vendor_support.html?eventId=8109

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.