Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
lagunex
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Yoigo
Accepted Solution

Content not found ID 30240 on AppWorld

Hi all.

I made a bundle for my app on App World and after creating my draft, I changed some code and wanted to update the bundle.

I deleted the bundle and created a new one (with the same name) and I uploaded the new content.

App World saved all my changes correctly. 

Now, when I go to App World and look for my draft version, I can't download it. I get the message "Content not found (ID 30240)" when I click the download button. Why is that?

To try something different, I select a different device for that bundle so AppWorld couldn't find it for the one I was testing. But App World keeps finding the bundle and throwing the "Content not found" error afterward.

I'm afraid App World has not refresh the bundle info internally. What can I do? Wait for it to refresh? How long? Make a new bundle with a different name? Make a new release?

Please use plain text.
Developer
lagunex
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Yoigo

Re: Content not found ID 30240 on AppWorld

[ Edited ]

As I suspected it was a matter of time before App World updated its history or something.
A couple of minutes after I made the change, it appeared in App World. So, nothing to be worry about. Just needed to be patient.

Please use plain text.