Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Dev Alpha C

@xfstudio The email you received was probably the mail where you had to fill in your shipping info.

They are sending about a total of 1500 devices (correct me if i am wrong)

Ps: I am writing this message from my dev alpha c that i have received yesterday

Patience is the key word

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha

Just to make people more jealous who still haven't received their Dev Alpha C: The new 10.1.0.1485 update enables the BlackBerry Hub, Maps and the Phone feature!

For me the auto update did not show this new version so I had to install it manually: https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/blackberry10devalpha/devalpha_update.html

This is a great device! I hope I won't have to send it back to BlackBerry after all. Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

mishi wrote:

Just to make people more jealous who still haven't received their Dev Alpha C: The new 10.1.0.1485 update enables the BlackBerry Hub, Maps and the Phone feature!

Mission accomplished !

I haven't received mine yet (hopefully somewhere next week). I am a big fan of devices with a hardware keyboard, so I can't wait to test it out.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter