Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Reply
New Contributor
euri16
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎09-26-2013
My Device: Blackerry Z10
My Carrier: 8295230983
Accepted Solution

Error Submitting BB Z10 App to App World

Hi, I ve been trying to submit my app to the App World and i always receive the same feedback from blackberry people. The app is giving them the following error:

"Error, This file could not be found. Check the URL and try again. If the URL is correct. Check that your media card is properly inserted into your device."

Im using the Blackberry Z10 Simulator and i cannot reproduce the error, i dont know what is causing that.

I will appreciate your help.

Eury Perez.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
atharva_sharma
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎07-25-2013
My Device: I don't use any blackberry device.
My Carrier: none

Re: Error Submitting BB Z10 App to App World

which IDE are you using to ddevlop the apps..??

 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
euri16
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎09-26-2013
My Device: Blackerry Z10
My Carrier: 8295230983

Re: Error Submitting BB Z10 App to App World

Hi, im developing the app using Phonegap and deploying it via Command Prompt using Apache ANT

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
Posts: 1,452
Registered: ‎11-06-2009
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Error Submitting BB Z10 App to App World

If you don't mind, send me a download link for your app via PM (private message) and I'll test it on my devices.



"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
euri16
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎09-26-2013
My Device: Blackerry Z10
My Carrier: 8295230983

Re: Error Submitting BB Z10 App to App World

i found out what was the problem. I edit the src attribute in the <content> tag in the config.xml file, i had a wrong path in there, so i fixed it.

Please use plain text.