Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: vadafone

Even after adding release..still my status is showing "denied,1 open for CR(s)??what to do??

Vendor name: saiKri1005
vendor id:56190 

I got nearly 21 rejects.I have added new releases 3 weeks ago to these denied applications, but my status is still showing "Denied and 1 open for CR(s)".
Are my applications is completely denied even after adding new releases??
Please help...till there are no reviews done to my apps til now.
Please review my apps fastly.
Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Mobistar

Re: Even after adding release..still my status is showing "denied,1 open for CR(s)??what to do??

I have the same problem with all my apps that were denied, under the app name there's also a link "move to draft"

1 of the releases is listed a "under review" though.

My update has been under review for a couple of weeks now, is this still the backlog from the port-a-thons or are there any steps I need to take to get my app reviewed.

Please click the like button if my post helped you! Thank you.
Developer
My Device: Z10 Red, PlayBook, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Play

Re: Even after adding release..still my status is showing "denied,1 open for CR(s)??what to do??

I have the same problem with my 12 apps Smiley Sad

New Contributor
My Device: BB10
My Carrier: vadafone

What we have to do now...do u have any idea??

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Mobistar

Can a BlackBerry official please respond...
Please click the like button if my post helped you! Thank you.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: ATT

Same situation here. My app has been sitting in limbo for nearly 2.5 weeks, which is unacceptable. I developed the app for multiple platforms and submitted to everyone (Window phone store, Windows 8 store, Google Play, Amazon app store) at the same time. All of those apps were approved and posted in less than a week. There is no excuse for RIM/BlackBerry to take as long as they do to approve apps. Actually, there is just one excuse: incompetence.

In the meantime, I've released updates for all the apps and they all went live within days of submission. That means I have a couple of updates just piling up with BlackBerry, waiting to be looked at, when the first submission hasn't even been approved yet. 

Also, I received a "sales report" today that of course listed the number of sales my app has received: 0. Which makes sense since my app isn't even available yet. What doesn't make sense is why I'm even receiving this report. The whole BlackBerry developer experience is just a complete mess and I am seriously reconsidering whether I should continue to support this disaster. 

BlackBerry Technical Advisor
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Hi All,

After you upload your new release for your denied applications, please make sure you click on the "move to draft" link and then "submit for review"  We only review applications that are sitting in the "Pending Review" status.  Once you submit your release and your application is "pending review" please allow 7-10 days for the application to be reviewed again.

Regards,

Jordan

Developer
My Device: Z10 Red, PlayBook, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Play

Hi Jordan

Thank you.

11 of my denied apps was approved today Smiley Happy

1 still waiting for review (app ID 21752039)

Thanks