Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
shaii
My Device: 9700

File release denied because the app failed on devices i did not marked for distribution

Well just like the title said... this is some WTF stuff....

i got an email from appworld that said " When I run your application, on 9360 and 9810 have blank screen. "

well thats great BUT i didnt mark those 2 devices for my release i DID mark 9380 & 9800 that are in the same catagory but are DIFFERENT DEVICES.

What can i do now? i moved the release to be as draft so i can see the device list and make sure i checked the correct ones, if i submit it to review again i think it will fail again because this is the 2nd time i got this failure message... advice? 

Developer
Developer
mb1
My Device: Not Specified

Re: File release denied because the app failed on devices i did not marked for distribution

Can you respond to that mail clearly mentioning that you do not support the said devices?

BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: File release denied because the app failed on devices i did not marked for distribution

Hi Shaii,

I've Approved the application after re-testing on the proper devices.  We apologize for the mistake.

New Developer
shaii
My Device: 9700

Thanks Ryan, i didnt know who to contact to get sorted... and you cant email to the address the deny email was sent from... IMO there should be a direct email to appworld publisher support.

also im really sad i havent received an email saying i was 100th app and a winner for a ticket to bb10jam (i had submitted 6 new apps)