Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
nicolaef
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
Accepted Solution

File release denied?

[ Edited ]
Hi,

So, according with 'Long Description', it is a must to download, install and run in the first place the Windows PC application side (the sync server) - the link is in the 'Long Description' of the app
After that, with the ITunes open on your PC and with the IP address of your PC, you can start running the Playbook side application.

Best Regards,
Nicolae

Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:49 AM
Subject: ***BlackBerry App World Notification - File Release Denied ***

Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, release '1.0.1.1' from your product 'MyTunesSync' (ticket 702374), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

I am testing your app on the BlackBerry PlayBook (OS version 2.1.0.1088). When I open your app then I put the correct IP address of my PC, it's stuck on 'connecting to PC' then nothing else happen.

Once these issue(s) have been corrected I will be able to complete the necessary steps that will allow this application to be posted in BlackBerry App World. If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don’t hesitate to contact us at BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support.

Regards,
Boy Ramadiansyah
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: File release denied?

I'm not sure why you're posting this here, but it's quite possible (likely even?) that the information will not get to the intended recipient by doing so.

There seems to be an email included in the message you received... I suggest you send your reply there instead. The link to the forums was for technical support in case you needed to get help in solving the problem, but the fellow in question likely doesn't read these forums.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
New Contributor
nicolaef

If I do a search for "File release denied" on "BlackBerry App World Development" section of this forum, I'll get around 50 topics about...

New Contributor
nicolaef

[ Edited ]

What I try to find out is why the tester from BB didn't bother or so to install the SECOND part of the application - the Windows PC app, as it is noticed in my description from the beginning...