Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
BurkHufnagel
My Device: Z-10
My Carrier: Verizon

Help! Applied for a vendor account three days ago and now seeing 'Vendor account status is disabled.'

Hi,

I'm trying to submit an app as part of the Sencha Architect program, so I applied for a vendor account three days ago. I haven't received any emails so I thought I'd try again in case something happened to my first attempt.

When I logged in with my BBID, I got the message 'Vendor account status is disabled.' so I think something's happening but I don't know what. I'm hoping one of the admins can give me a hand understanding the process and getting whatever is wrong taken care of.

Thanks in advance,

Burk

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: Help! Applied for a vendor account three days ago and now seeing 'Vendor account status is disabled.'

Hi BurkHufnagel,

When you completed the Vendor Registration, an automated email would have been sent to you regarding the next steps.  We require documentation to validate your company/identity.

Can you confirm you have received this email to the email address you used to regsiter?

As well, please provide me the Vendor Name used during the registration process and I can look up the account. 

Please use plain text.