Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
regi24
My Carrier: yoigo
Accepted Solution

How can I remove a release from AppWorld?

Hi, I made a mistake uploading a new release for my app.

It's a paid app and I set an upgrade price (which I thought it referred to the app price..) so the users who already have the first version of my app need to pay for the second version.

To solve this I've uploaded another release with free upgrade price, but this won't solve my problem because I can't set the "Min Paid version" field to my first release, only to the second one...

Please, I need to either delete the second release or be able to change the Min Paid version in the third release..

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: How can I remove a release from AppWorld?

You can not delete apps or entries after they have been submitted. Try contacting App World direct to see if they can do something for you. In the mean time, I would remove it from sale until this can be resolved.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
regi24
My Carrier: yoigo

I sent an e-mail to app world support and they helped me, they deleted the old release and they personally managed all the changes needed.

They actually did a really great job!

Please use plain text.
Developer
Ebscer
My Carrier: Verizon

I just had to do the same thing. I see no reason why RIM can't make this something that we can do ourselves.

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Please use plain text.