Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
icecappacino
My Device: Not Specified

How do you submit your app?

Hi,

I have been approved as a vendor for app world. I In trying to submit my App I am able to enter all the valid information and save the new product created...

But there seems to be no place to upload ACTUAL JAD file or even provide the URL to download the files...

How are are they suppose to approve the app when they don't know where it is? What am I suppose to do now? How is my app going to be approve? Where am I suppose to place the actual app itself? 

Developer
MauriceRice
My Device: Developer

Re: How do you submit your app?

[ Edited ]

icecappacino wrote:

Hi,

I have been approved as a vendor for app world. I In trying to submit my App I am able to enter all the valid information and save the new product created...

But there seems to be no place to upload ACTUAL JAD file or even provide the URL to download the files...

How are are they suppose to approve the app when they don't know where it is? What am I suppose to do now? How is my app going to be approve? Where am I suppose to place the actual app itself? 

You have to register as vendor after which you submit your app via the  Vendor Portal.for BlackBerry App World

For further information go here::  

https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal/

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: How do you submit your app?

icecappacino wrote:

Hi,

You need to upload the COD file only. Once you enter your app description, graphics etc, your app goes in Draft mode. Look for an Add release button - it is "plus"-like button. Answer all questions (keep the default value) and in the last page you can add your COD file. Specify the minumum supported OS version, supported devices, upload the COD and you are good to go. Don't forget to click on all Submit buttons you see (at least two of them). Once you are ready a support ticket will be created and your app will enter "Waiting for approval" (or similar) state.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry