Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
Creator347
My Device: Playbook

How much time for the app to get approved

I've submitted my game made in marmalade for more than a month ago. It's still showing as pending. I thought only Apple takes a lot of time to review, but that's too much. One month!!! How much more is required???

Please do it fast so that I can get assured if I need to resubmit or not. I am also waiting for user feedback to release second version of the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.proGamer.in
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: How much time for the app to get approved

[ Edited ]

Have you looked at the other threads on this?

You are not the only one in this situation.

If you looked at the other threads you would see lots of suggestions on how to possibly contact BB to help you, have you tried those avenues of contact?

[Edit] I've asked for this thread to be moved to BlackBerry World Development as this is a more appropriate forum and where you will find many others asking the same question.  You are also more likely to get seen by a BB advisor there.

Interesting Sig by the way, can I have one that every time I press a button it sends me £100. :smileywink:

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

While working on my other requested app, I would also like the full Microsoft office suite on my Z10.

When can I expect my free delivery of these apps? :smileyhappy:

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
Creator347
My Device: Playbook

Hahaha!

Well I can make app to give you as much money as you want, it'd be virtual one though :-p:Tt2:

(Note to self: Add a clause in the sig)

Thanks for the movement request though :Balloon:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.proGamer.in