Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
pandey_adarsh147
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How to bundle touch and non-touch build for same OS version(5.0) for appworld

Hi all,

I am new in Appworld application submission, plz help me...

How to bundle touch and non-touch build for same OS version(5.0) for appworld?

Thanks.

Adarsh

New Developer
pandey_adarsh147

Re: How to bundle touch and non-touch build for same OS version(5.0) for appworld

Any one plz help me...

Developer
Nelvin

Re: How to bundle touch and non-touch build for same OS version(5.0) for appworld

You either implement both in one build, so it works with both kinds of inputs, or create to different builds. In AppWorld, just assign the compatible devices to your builds and AppWorld serves the matching version when someone downloads it.

New Developer
pandey_adarsh147

Thanks Nelvin for reply... I have already 2 builds for touch and non-touch device, my problem is how to create sub-folder to serve these 2 build for the same OS version(5.0)

Developer
Nelvin

I have to admit I haven't submitted an update/new app in the past few months (just in case they changed the handling of apps/releases). But for all my apps there was no need to use folders or something similar ... you just have to add/upload all the builds for your app, and for each build, edit the list of compatible devices.

New Contributor
jeysterg
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530

Upload your builds in separately File Bundles then in Platform select "Smartphone" in Min. OS select "5.0.0" and in Device Support: 
 - For touch version select touch devices from list
 - For non-touch version select non-touch devices from list