Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
macdan
My Device: Not Specified

How to get off this ride

Hi,

I have set all my apps so they are no longer available for distribution from app world.  I would now like to completely sever my relationship with BB app world.  Has anyone done this and can advise how to go about it?

Thanks,

Dan 

Please use plain text.
Developer
Dekerta
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to get off this ride

In the ISV portal, click on "Manage Products" and hit "Remove from sale" under each of your apps. Doing so will remove them from App World.

Why would you want to do this though?

smiley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Dekerta wrote:

In the ISV portal, click on "Manage Products" and hit "Remove from sale" under each of your apps. Doing so will remove them from App World.

Why would you want to do this though?

Ah he is abandoning the ship.

Please use plain text.
Developer
macdan
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks.  I've already removed the apps from being available for sale.  However, what I'm looking for is to sever the relationship, not to have a vendor account or anything else, get paid the residual owed to me and walk away.  I've tried by sending a vendor support message.  Hopefully that will work. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
Dekerta
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Just give me your password, I'll take your remaining royalties :smileywink:

In all seriousness though, why would you want to do this? There's still really good money to be had with App World. Did RIM do something to anger you?