Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
user17
My Device: 9300

How to hide the Bundle

Hi All,

I already uploaded 320*240 resolution app in the appworld, i selected 6 device's  from the suppoting device list. After that i uploaded new versions of the same app with other 2 different resolutions but iam not uploaded 320*240 resolution because i don't want that resolutions at present. After approval, in the appworld my app  page 'supporting device' list showing as 320*240 resolution 6 device's also. how i can remove this from vendor portal. i want show only other than 320*240 resolutions devices. Please help me.

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: How to hide the Bundle

I have not had this problem myself, when I have selected devices, they are reflected in the supported device list.  So check your Ap World definitoins again.

In addition, you might be better asking this sort of quesiton here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/bd-p/appworld_dev

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Probably you need to understand how BBWorld works.

Let's say you have uploaded version for BB Curve only (version 1)

After that you upload a second version for BB Bold only (version 2)

So users with Curve will download version 1, while users with Bold will download version 2.

However in your app supported devices list you will see that your app supports both Curve and Bold.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Trusted Contributor
user17
My Device: 9300

Hi QuiteSimple,

Thanks for your response. I want to hide the first version of BB Curve for that what i have to do?

If i uncheck the devices from BB Curve devices list then it will work or not?