Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
d3v3l0p3r
My Device: Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30, PlayBook

How to signup for Beta Zone (as a vendor) and run a beta program for a new and existing app

Hello,

We are wrapping up development of a new productivity application and would like to pilot test with selected number of users.

What is the process for publishing an app to BlackBerry Beta Zone and is it possible to restrict to users by invitation basis only?

We also have existing application in BlackBerry World for which we will have major update and would like to pilot the update through Beta Zone as well (if possible).

We were not able to find any information about vendor registration and participation in Beta Zone.

Appreciate your help.
---
If you find my post helpful please "like" it and "accept as a solution"
Developer
d3v3l0p3r

Re: How to signup for Beta Zone (as a vendor) and run a beta program for a new and existing app

Anyone?

---
Developer
d3v3l0p3r

Re: How to signup for Beta Zone (as a vendor) and run a beta program for a new and existing app

Hello BlackBerry developer support team. Can anyone answer this question. Thank you.

---
Developer
nzcoderguy
My Device: n/a

You need to be a Blackberry Elite developer to get this functionality. I know a few out there who actively use Beta Zone.

+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!