Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Retired
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Introducing the Payment Service Board!

Hi all,

I am happy to let you know that issues related to Payment Services now have a designated home:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Payment-Service/bd-p/pay_serv

Please use this new board moving forward for any Payment Service development questions. The App World board can still be used for any App World related posts.

Cheers,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: Introducing the Payment Service Board!

Awesome, thanks!

Developer
Wiki_Berry

Hello,
Is there any other option for payment? e.g. Bank Wire rather than just PayPal?
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Retired
gbeukeboom

It depends on the carrier, but really you as the developer don't need to worry about what payment method is used, this is all transparent.

Some carriers offer direct carrier billing. Credit cards are also supported.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

IMHO the question is about the vendor payment, which goes over PayPal for the time being. Bango offers bank transfer (1.9% fee if I remember it correct), if you contact DigitalRiver you probably can make some arrangement to receive your money via bank transfer.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780

>> It depends on the carrier, but really you as the developer don't need to worry about what payment method is used, this is all transparent.

It matters to developers what payment method was used because we need to know how much each company owes us how much every month. If I sell $1000 of apps every month and I receive a $200 payment from bango, then I receive a $200 payment from digital river, and a $50 payment from BB Commerce - How the heck do I know which company did not pay me correctly? This is my biggest gripe with BlackBerry.

Contributor
mo123
My Device: Bold 9700

This is great!
Developer
madmaskd
My Device: Blackberry Z10 LE, Q10 And PlayBook

thanks but in india we still dont have proper carriers so we have to use Paypal or wire for transfer :smileyhappy:

Hit Like if you find my post Use Full Thank You...
Developer
madmaskd
My Device: Blackberry Z10 LE, Q10 And PlayBook

i like this so i liked this Post :smileyhappy:

Hit Like if you find my post Use Full Thank You...
Contributor
Rehaan
My Device: 9300 RIM - Developer

Dear All

As paypal is not supported in my country so i have been asked to send my bank info via form which was sent by blackberry. Can anyone give idea when that info will be added to my profile so that i can publish my PAID app. so far i can publish only free app.  I have filled that form and sent 4 days before.

Also i put one of my app in draft so that i can make it paid Later, but now it set as FREE and i am not able to change its type, is there any way to make it paid once BB will add my bank info, or will i have to delete this app and re-publish it as paid?

Regards

Rehan