Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Invalid Username or Password error

I recently read the news about the free Blackberry Playbook offer and was interested in converting some applications to support the Blackberry Playbook. I went and registered, sent in my companies business documents and was approved fairly quick, in about 3 days. Once I received the approval email I went ahead and attempted to login only to have an error "Invalid Username or Password" appear. I double checked both my email and password, both are 100% correct yet I cannot login. I went ahead and attempted to request a password reset but I did not receive the email, it says it may take 24 hours and I have waited more than 24 hours. A colleague of mine reset his password and the email was sent instantly. I feel that there is an issue with my account as I know for a fact that my login credentials that I'm entering all the ones I registered with. Is anyone on this forum able to look into this?

Thank you.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve

Re: Invalid Username or Password error

I am having 100% the exact same problem and I thought I was going crazy. I was approved no problem but I can't log in and no combination of email and password will work. I have tried multiple times to request a password reset and I have not received one yet. Any help would be great! :smileyfrustrated:

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810

Use the vendor support form to get help with this issue:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Contributor

Hi. I actaully did submit a form a few days ago (can't remember how many, exactly) but I did not receive a reply. Enough time has passed, though, that I needed to seek out additional information, alternate solutions or any help at all. I did just re-submit another form searching for help again, though, so hopefully that works.

Thank you for the reply, though!

New Contributor

I still haven't heard back in any capacity over this issue. I registered for a new profile and I'm waiting for that to be approved as I don't think I'm going to hear back otherwise. However, at this rate, I don't think I'm going to make it in time to submit an app before the February 13th deadline. I guess time will tell.

New Contributor

Spoke too soon. My second application was just approved and I was successfully able to log in. 

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30