Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
DueNorth
My Device: Dev Alpha

Re: Last Chance Port-a-Thon Device Draw

Well I guess it is a way for them to know that you at least submitted "another" BB10 app during the time frame (it is possible you did only one). 

Initially I thought drawing for the last Port-a-Thon was for LE devices... but I guess it still is... in a weird way.

Developer
nzcoderguy
My Device: n/a

Delays in LE shipping:
Hi Stephen,

The LE devices are shipping in the order in which they were received. Due to limited quantities this batch of LEs has been shipped. The next batch of Limited Edition Z10s will be going out early May! You will receive an email notification when the device ships that will include all necessary tracking information.

Thanks!
+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Contributor
tdisplay
My Device: NN

very agree with @nitinsaroha Lets say i have an app satisfy the criteria and won devalpha, why bb not directly ship a Le rather than DA. The main problem is DA can stuck in my country customs for 2-3 months (permit license, etc) and does not occur in LE. Maybe BB have license in LE to pass customs.
New Developer
Rob-john_com
My Device: Z10

UPDATE - I have recieved my dev alpha B and money for the port a thon... thanks blackberry :-) just wish i could upgrade my dev alpha to a limited edition device.