Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
RandalHozeski
My Device: Style in think it is a 9760?
My Carrier: Sprint
Accepted Solution

Looking For an App

Hello, I have used blackberry's for a long time. but over the year I lost one of my more favorite apps used.  It allowed me to prewrite text messages and after addressing my text, I could then choose from a list of commonly used phrases and sentences that I would text often.

I have searched apps stores, surfed the net and cannot find an app like this to use on way BB Style.  Do you know were I could find or get an app like this?  Even if it has to be written

I believe it was part of an old OS that was part of the 8700c.  I loved the side scroll wheel (right side)...  you could get to everything much easy then the square touch sensor.. which I hate.

Any suggestions would be appreicated.  (even a quote to have it written)  Thanks.  -R-

Please use plain text.
Developer
adwiv
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Looking For an App

Maybe this can solve your problem: Templates Anywhere Pro http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/116621/?lang=en

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RandalHozeski

I would have paid $5 for this. Thanks for info. Now we just have to get BlackBerry to reinstate the side navigation wheel again and I would be golden. That or a touch flip phone. -R-
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RandalHozeski

Just a suggestion, maybe a differend name would have located it during a search? Either I passed right over it or it did not show. -R-
Please use plain text.