Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: 9810

My Vendor Account has been aproved but i cannot access to it ( Vendor account status is disabled )

Hello,

My Vendor Account has been aproved, i already sent the required documentation, i've received the Confirmation Email, but I need to know why i cannot access to it
When i try to login i get this message:

• Vendor account status is disabled.

Thanks for the Help

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: My Vendor Account has been aproved but i cannot access to it ( Vendor account status is disabled )

Hello tvgerv08,

If you are still getting a 'Disabled' message upon login, can you provide your Vendor Name or send me a direct message with the email address you used to register the account?

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry 9850

Re: My Vendor Account has been aproved but i cannot access to it ( Vendor account status is disabled )

HI Ryan,

I have a somewhat similar issue of not being able to login with my approved BB ID. I have sent you a PM

Many thanks!

Harold
New Contributor
My Device: 9810

Hello, Ryan

I've just received the Final email confirmation to access to my Vendor account, and everything is working fine.

Thank you very much  for your help, if i need an extra help, i'll contact you.

Thanks.