Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course
My Carrier: Vodafone

New "payment advice note"

Normally we get a Payment Advice Note on the 25th from Digital River. Today we got one from accountspayable@rim.com with a very different content than usual: a PDF with just a dollar amount, no indication of what the payment was for, which date period, which transactions. 

This was followed almost immediately by a notification from PayPal that the funds were received.

The PDF refers to a "monthly vendor report" which we haven't received.. It's nice to see that payments are being made, but it might be a good idea to tell us what for :-)

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Developer
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: New "payment advice note"

As far as I can tell, all BB10-related earnings are reported this way.

There is another PDF report that will arrive later, with the details. It's got a subject line of "Account Statement", and for the month of January it arrived on February 14. It appears to summarize per-app sales on the first page, then maybe has lists of the individual transactions following. I'm uncertain because I had a grand total of 3 sales for January and don't feel comfortable extrapolating from that.

I'm assuming the fact that we didn't get one this month is a temporary situation, still related to them rolling out the new systems. If we get to the end of March without seeing it I'll be inquiring, though I'm sure someone less patient will do so first.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: New "payment advice note"

Does this payment include or exclude 25% and/or 30% Tax withhold from CA/US goveronment? I uploaded Tax documents to vendor portal, but there is no followup, no notification, I have no idea if the documents are accpeted by RIM, or RIM is notified by my documents.