Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
Gp2mv3
My Device: 2 Playbook's (16 and 32Go) + Waiting for the Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

No mail from App world since the port-a-thon

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I think there is a problem with the notifications from Blackberry World.

I posted an app wich get approved but I didn't receive anything by e-mail.

I also received an email about the reward for my app sent during the port-a-thon but nothing more, no reward and no mail from tmgideas...

Is there a change in the notifications settings ? I checked my spams a lot of time, I have no mails from Blackberry and others in there.

I'm still receiving mails like Blackberry Dev Newsletter and BBJam mails. I don't receive mails from the Blackberry World...

My email address is a Gmail address. Can it be related to that ?

Do I missed something ? 

Can someone check something or help me ?

Thanks.

Gp2mv3

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: No mail from App world since the port-a-thon

Lately emails notifications from BB Word are not coming, sometimes they just send single email for few apps. As for the portathon - which one do you mean? They still clear the backlog from the All aboard Portathon, so just have little patience.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Gp2mv3
My Device: 2 Playbook's (16 and 32Go) + Waiting for the Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Thanks for your rapid answer. I posted 2 apps since the last mail I received. One app's been approved and I received nothing... I received no mail from the prot-a-thon since the one I copied here.

Here is my last mail. It's about the Community Port-A-Thon:

Hello!

Because of YOU, the BlackBerry® 10 Community Port-A-Thon was a huge success. Keep reading to learn about the reward(s) you have earned.

Congratulations! You are eligible for the cash reward.

Here is a list of the apps you submitted which are eligible for rewards:
20403073 Magic Numbers 12-JAN-13 13.04

For more details on rewards as well as terms and conditions, please visit http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/12/blackberry-10-community-port-a-thon/.

After all your eligible apps have been approved, we will contact you with more information on how to claim your rewards.

Expect to hear from Milestone at rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com, if you have qualified for a cash reward.

Expect to hear from Touchstone at BlackBerryPlayBookOffer@tmgideas.com, if you have qualified for a device.

Expect to hear from HRG if you have qualified for a trip.

If your apps are not all approved by the deadline of January 25, we will reward you based on the number of apps approved at that time.

The draw for the additional BlackBerry Jam Europe Trips and BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Devices will occur on January 25 and we will notify winners at that time.

Please ensure the above email addresses are whitelisted so you receive the follow-up emails.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
The BlackBerry Developer Program Team

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Yes, I got the same email.

If you check this topic:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World-Development/Post-your-Port-A-Thon-Status-so-...

you'll see that many Community Port-a-thon apps are still under review and no rewards have been sent yet.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.