Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
squished18
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

No payments since July

Hello,

I last received a payment in July. I have not received any payments since then. The reports show that there have been regular purchases of my apps since that time.

I submitted a request for assistance on the "Vendor Support" link, but did not receive any confirmation or response:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

Would someone from RIM please address this? My vendor id is 1985.

Thanks,

feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor
JordanMc
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Re: No payments since July

Hello squished18,

I am not sure if this applies to you, but wanted to inform you of it just in case

Carrier-billed payments are issued monthly where the vendor earnings exceed GBP £50/US $50/CAN $50/Euro €50.

Earnings less than GBP £50/US $50/CAN $50/Euro €50 will be carried forward to the following month’s payment run.

PayPal and credit card payments are issued monthly where the vendor earnings exceed GBP £100/US $100/CAN $100/Euro €100. Earnings less than GBP£100/US $100/CAN $100/Euro €100 will be carried forward to the following month’s payment run

If you are sure your payments exceed that amount please contact the merchants of records for App World (Bango and DigitalRiver) to make sure there are no issues on their end or yuor paypal account

vendorsbbaw@bango.com and RIMISVSupport@DigitalRiver.com

If you still have any issues, please feel free to reaching out to me via PM.

Regards,

Jordan

Please use plain text.
Developer
squished18
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi Jordan,

Yes, I think my account falls under the limits you are referring to. I guess I missed the change to the new thresholds for issuing payment.

For future consideration, I would like to suggest that payment be made every three months even if the $100 limit is not reached. This is for the very small-time developers like myself, that could use even the minute payment amounts to fuel further growth.

Thanks,

feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor
JordanMc
My Device: Top Secret BlackBerry 10 device
My Carrier: Bell

Hi squished18,

Thanks for the feedback.  I will document your request and see if we can work that into our payment system.

Regards,

Jordan

Please use plain text.