Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
zveljkovic
My Device: BB 10

Non EU Vendor

Hello,

I am European but non EU vendor. My corp is based in Serbia and I would like to publish my app as paid one. I have linked the PayPal account but still can't add an app under Manage Products. The error is "You must setup your payment details.". How should I prooceed to be able to submit the app?

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Non EU Vendor

If I recall it correct you have to accept the T&C from DigitalRiver and Bango before posting paid apps. Did you accepted it?

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

You must link credit card with your paypal account and that card must be verified, than you will be able to link paypal with vendor account. Ukratko, to ne mozhesh iz Srbije, jer kao shto znash u Srbiji ne funkcionishe josh Paypal. Mozhesh da uzmesh nechiji drugi paypal slobodno, iz inostranstva, ako imash nekoga da ti pomogne.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zveljkovic
My Device: BB 10

[ Edited ]

@QuiteSimple I have accepted all agreements.

@mzex The credit card is linked to PayPal. I supose that I need tax documents for upload. (Imam prijatelja iz UK)

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

In that case, i don't know. I was having PayPal with unverified card, and i wasnt able to register that account as payment account in AppWorld vendor site. As soon  i verified credit card, i register paypal account  with no problems, and i did not upload any tax documents.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
madrazoman
My Device: Dev Alpha B

I just got this issue and solved it by pressing the "Save" button after linking the account :smileyvery-happy:

(you dont need to press like if this was useful for you)

Please use plain text.