Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Payment Advice Note

Normally I receive payments on the 20th - 25th (2 seperate payments every month, I assume one for North America and one for ROW (rest of world)).

Today I received a payment note which is being paid on Dec 7 according to the doc, from BlackBerry Commerce, the e-mail sent from accountspayable@rim.com 

Wondering what this payment is for?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fmustang01
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Payment Advice Note

If I understood right, RIM is becoming the merchant of records for PayPal and Credit Card transcations and some payments are starting to be processed by RIM E-Commerce. I think the payment is for October sales. I'm surprised you haven't noticed you were missing sales :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
mapleleafs90
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Oh I've noticed. Are these sales not appearing in the graphs? Or are the sales from the graphs still all correct?
Please use plain text.
New Developer
longmilk
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: T Mobile

Anyone receive this payment? As it is noted on the email, the payment's due date is Dec 7 but till now, I haven't received any payment yet :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
New Developer
longmilk
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: T Mobile

Sales from graph is correct
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

I received two payments already, one for September (for the whooping $0.99 :smileyhappy: ) and one for October sales (much more).

Sales graph is correct, so is the purchase report. There is additional BB e-commerce report, so you can estimate how much sales go through BB e-commerce. It seems e-commerce will substitute Digital River in the coming monhts.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.