Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Payment Advice Note

Normally I receive payments on the 20th - 25th (2 seperate payments every month, I assume one for North America and one for ROW (rest of world)).

Today I received a payment note which is being paid on Dec 7 according to the doc, from BlackBerry Commerce, the e-mail sent from accountspayable@rim.com 

Wondering what this payment is for?

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Payment Advice Note

If I understood right, RIM is becoming the merchant of records for PayPal and Credit Card transcations and some payments are starting to be processed by RIM E-Commerce. I think the payment is for October sales. I'm surprised you haven't noticed you were missing sales Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Oh I've noticed. Are these sales not appearing in the graphs? Or are the sales from the graphs still all correct?
Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: T Mobile

Anyone receive this payment? As it is noted on the email, the payment's due date is Dec 7 but till now, I haven't received any payment yet Smiley Sad
New Developer
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: T Mobile

Sales from graph is correct
Developer
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

I received two payments already, one for September (for the whooping $0.99 Smiley Happy ) and one for October sales (much more).

Sales graph is correct, so is the purchase report. There is additional BB e-commerce report, so you can estimate how much sales go through BB e-commerce. It seems e-commerce will substitute Digital River in the coming monhts.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry