Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
eugenevk
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: Payment not in sync with download report?!

@cwong15: You're right. Got the following response from RIM:

"Please be advised Digital River is only responsible for purchases made via PayPal and Credit Card. Customers who choose to use Carrier Billing are handled by Bango. Bango does not pay out at the same time as Digital River. Their payment schedule is 60 days after the end of the month in which the payment took place."

Eugene

My PlayBook App: Checklists
Developer
scrid2000
My Device: Red Z10, 32GB PlayBook, Numerous Android/WP8/FirefoxOS/Other devices

Re: Payment not in sync with download report?!

cwong15 wrote:

Once again, you need to include Bango, which pays 60 days after the month of sales. I generally receive 3 payments: DR and DR Ireland late in the month, and Bango's payment early the following month. If you only count these two Digital River payments, you will almost certainly not see your full earnings.

Thanks man!

I was wondering the same thing - I was about $100 short for May and about $300 short for June, I didn't know Bango was 60 days after the sales. 

Man I wish RIM would make just lay this stuff out for us to read without forcing us to wade through 30 pages of legal agreements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------