Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: N/A

PlayBook app approval ?

Hi,

So I submitted a few PlayBook apps back in November/December. I think BlackBerry had not come up with code signing for the PlayBook so developers were asked to submit unsigned apps at the time. All my apps still show "Pending Review".

I wanted to know when will BlackBerry start reviewing PlayBook apps and do developers need to submit code-signed versions now?

Thanks.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: PlayBook app approval ?

[ Edited ]

Signing for BB PlayBook apps were released a couple of days ago.

They have been reviewing and accepting PlayBook apps for months now.

Go to the BB PlayBook AIR forum for more information.

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: N/A

Hi,

Thanks for updating me. I just downloaded Flash Builder Burrito and the 0.9.3 SDK and simulator. I also applied for the Code Signing Key.

Now since I had submitted unsigned versions for review, how do I delete them and replace them with the signed version??

Thanks.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

jashsayani wrote:

Now since I had submitted unsigned versions for review, how do I delete them and replace them with the signed version??

I don't know how to delete them, but I submitted my signed app as a new build whilst the unsigned one was still pending review. They processed the whole lot at once and approved them both.

Developer
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

You cannot delete older versions, just add new versions.  Signing is tied to a version as well.