Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
sifr
My Device: PlayBook - I hope...
My Carrier: None as yet
Accepted Solution

PlayBook app approved weeks ago, still not released?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Our app, Finish It! was approved for release several weeks ago at v1.05 (1.00 didn't pass). For some reason, this has still not appeared on App World.

Further, my publisher received an email about them qualifying for the free PlayBook, but that hasn't arrived, perhaps that's because they're based in the UK?

The former is the most pressing issue. Finish It! is a game that's exclusive to the PlayBook and we want to update it soon, but we'd like v1.05 to be released first. Please advise, we're impatient to see it on App World!

Many thanks!

s1fr

Please use plain text.
New Developer
sifr

Re: PlayBook app approved weeks ago, still not released?

Apparently there is supposed to be some button that enables release into the App World? I don't see it anywhere. I thought it might be a browser issue, as we're on Safari, but I tried it in Firefox and still no joy. Please help. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
sifr

After engaging on Twitter, although I didn't get a response here, my publisher received an email confirming that our app, "Finish It" could be listed for sale, which we did yesterday morning. Although we can find it if we search for it, if we search for PlayBook, it still cannot be found in the list of 36 games currently listed.

Please advise.

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

It will take some time before the app is listed (from 24 hours to a week), refer to this topic for details

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/2-PlayBooks-getting-DIFFEREN...

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
New Developer
sifr

Many thanks, much appreciated!

Please use plain text.