Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
Accepted Solution

Please re-review apps

[ Edited ]

We've seen a lot of app denials lately, all of them with strange reasons like AppGenerator apps denied and Apps denied due to orientation. I'd suggest to be more constructive and to list all those apps with reason for re-review, and hopefully someone at BBRY will take a look at this thread.

So please post your appId (you can get the appId in Vendor portal clicking on the Edit - pensil like icon - next to app name) and the reason for re-review. If for some reason you don't want to post the appId, please post the Changer request tickets (you'll find it under menu Change Request Tickets)

AppId: 20404032 (CR #872022)

AppId: 20398316 (CR #846784)

Re-review reason: Reviewers have tested the previous version of the app (denial reason is the same as before and I fixed it already)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Re: Please re-review apps

This has been addressed. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Thank you! I really appreciate the quick response.

However the apps are still denied, although the latest release is approved? I mean, I can't post them for sale :smileysad:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
leppa
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition

I have the same issue: my app had two releases, submitted with about two days difference, and it was denied because of the bug in the first release that was fixed in the second one.

Why the hell do you even give a possibility to submit second release if you don't check it?

I've had one of my apps (ID 21253482) submitted on 17th of January to have it denied on 22nd of February (after more than five(!) weeks of waiting) without getting any reason for denial. After checking the formus next day and seeing lots of other apps being mass denied I have resubmitted it thinking that there was some error in the approval system. Then, two days later, I have finally received an e-mail with the denial reason, which I fixed immediately and submitted a new release of the app. Two weeks later, on 8th of March, my app gets denied again. This time I get an e-mail with the denial reason and it's exactly the same that I got first time and the one I fixed in the second release of my app. On 9th of March I have moved my app to draft mode and resubmitted it with the second release only. How many more weeks do I have to wait now?

This really discourages me to continue my development for BlackBerry 10 platform :smileysad:

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk
Please use plain text.