Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook

Re: Post your Port-A-Thon Status, so we get a overview where the current process is

Does anybody know why they take a fee now? In my first transfer there was no fee.
It was to Germany
Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Developer
jonberry
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Post your Port-A-Thon Status, so we get a overview where the current process is

The paypal fees are ridiculous on the cash payments.

I would rather have them mail me a check.

Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Pretty much the same status as everyone else -- got all rewards for Got Game, sent info in for All Aboard, but still waiting for rewards ... no word yet about Community, Android, Last Chance. I still have some apps from Community + Last Chance that need to be reviewed too.

I also noticed the PayPal fees. For regular paid apps, is there a paypal fee normally for payments recieved by BlackBerry, or is this just a portathon oddity?

Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

The fee was around $16.

poornamelessme wrote:
I also noticed the PayPal fees. For regular paid apps, is there a paypal fee normally for payments recieved by BlackBerry, or is this just a portathon oddity?

For the standard monthly payments PayPal doesn't take a fee. No idea why this one was different...

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Developer
PawelGorny
My Device: PP

[ Edited ]

poornamelessme wrote:

Pretty much the same status as everyone else -- got all rewards for Got Game, sent info in for All Aboard, but still waiting for rewards ... no word yet about Community, Android, Last Chance. I still have some apps from Community + Last Chance that need to be reviewed too.

All rewards for AllAboard: device 2 weeks ago, cash last week (with a paypal fee)

Reviewed apps for Last Chance, no email.

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

[ Edited ]

Device reward from Got game. Waiting for cash. All others (All aboard, Community, Android, last chance) - still waiting for some apps(1-2 for each) to get reviewed.

Contributor
TheDevil
My Device: BB 10 Devloper

[ Edited ]

We have submitted app on 19th January,2013 for Last Chance Port-A-Thon

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

We have not received any eligibility mail and neither has the app been approved. Dropped a mail on develepoer@blackberry.com but there is no response.

Contributor
Scott56
My Device: Dev Alpha

My app I submitted on the 19th has just been approved, along with one I submitted about a week later (Maybe the same reviewer knocked both out at once? Much appreciated if so)

You can check them out below, if you play Xbox or are into photography :smileyhappy:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/23654/

Developer
smartek
My Device: Playbook

Did anybody get rewards yesterday because it was tuesday?

To mirror the extension of the submission deadlines, the reward emails will extend as follows. We take a snapshot of approved apps at the end of day each Friday. Information is then provided to Touchstone (for cash), Milestone (for devices) and HRG/Thousand Words Marketing (for Trips) who then send out the reward emails on Tuesdays.

http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/01/port-a-thon-updates/

Plase "+Like" my post if it was helpful.
Contributor
TheDevil
My Device: BB 10 Devloper

Our game just got approved last night!! Woot!

If anyone wants to play Basketball do check it out!

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/57405